Title: The History of the Summerside Fire Department, 1863-1995 Author: Windsor Corney Publisher: City of Summerside, Summerside, PEI: 2003 Description: Large 4to. 251 pp. Illustrated. Softcover. Signed in ink by author with dedication on title page. Wraps show edge wear and scuffing consistent with age and usage.
Add To Cart
The fire department in Summerside, Prince Edward Island, was organized in the summer of 1863. Throughout the years it has served the town and surrounding area. In 1995, the department expanded to include the villages of St. Eleanors and Wilmot, which were absorbed into the newly incorporated City of Summerside.